Feb 4, 2009

Nike Plus, Etc.

Not much going on here, but wanted to write something just to keep the motivation on blogging. Koko is doing good and looking a little more pregnant each day, she started exercising by taking the nine flights of stairs home after work each day ( I did it once and that was enough for me). I will stick with running and logging it at nike plus. This is my last running certificate, its 1000k so 625 miles, http://nikeplus.nike.com/nikeplus/v1/html/milestones/print_certif.html?id=418798078&region=us&language=en&locale=en_us&dateFormat=MM/DD/YY it took me about 2 years to log that many miles, but who would have thought I could have accomplished something like this 10 years ago. Most of the motivation has came from gaining the "husband pregnancy" weight with Koko (which, by the way isn't fair).

A couple weeks ago we found a Kristy Kreme shop in Kawasaki, that hasn't helped the losing weight campaign but man they sure were good. I've been asking Koko to go back but they are off limits for a little while.

On the last note, we don't know the sex of our baby yet. However, we are going to do the 4D ultrasound at the 17 week mark and the official on base ultrasound on the 25th of February at the 18 week mark so we should know something pretty soon.

This link is for a baby register I created, so all the blame is on me if I did it wrong, I really haven't put anything we need on there yet since we don't know the baby's gender. However, its there in case you would like to forward to anyone. Just search our names.

That's all for now. We should have more to write in a couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment