Feb 26, 2009

Baby Girl????

Well, we went to the Navy hospital yesterday and were told by the ultrasound technician that our baby looks like a girl (three lines?????). I guess the little kickstand I saw on the 4D ultrasound was something else. Anyway I'm very happy about it although in the long run I'm happy I've already lost all my hair :) . It should be great, plus I was 15 when my baby sister Alysha was born, so I have a little practice with baby girls. Anyway, we are doing another 4D ultrasound soon, so hopefully we are sticking with it being a girl after this appointment. We'll see.......

Also, I can't get to this website from the ship anymore so I'm going to try to figure out a way to keep everyone up to speed with our Wende/Uchiyama family in Japan when I'm underway this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment