Jan 8, 2009

We're Back

Well we got back from Thailand a few days ago and haven't sat down to blog about our trip yet. We didn't get to upload or do any blogs from the hotel since they didn't have wifi, but who needs wifi when you are on vacation. Anyway, I have the pictures uploaded and just need to get Koko's permission before I post them online for everyone to see.

The trip went well, we were only supposed to golf 2 times, however, we went 4 times and had a great time. We both played pretty good and our caddies really were good at a couple courses. I broke my new Nike SQ2 driver so I was gluing it back together each night. (I got the driver on sale for $79, regularly $329, must have been why it was on sale).

The hotel was great, we had pool access right from our room but the water was pretty cold. Anyway I'll write more later.                            














2 comments:

  1. You didn't get my permission to upload pictures what you already uploadedddd!!! Don't we have more nice pictures but not like me with no makeup and sinking in water?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that stud with his shirt off... Finally got a chance to check you blog... I have time to read and comment, but no time to blog myself... miss you both, happy new year.

    ~ Gonzo

    ReplyDelete